Subjects to be Granted Temporary Resident Card

VinaVisa have been established for many years and have a very good reputation in this field. We are confident that we can satisfy your requirements, resolve all problems quickly; Our service prices are the most competitive in the market.

– For foreigners wishing to reside in Vietnam, they must belong to the subjects to be granted temporary residence card. For most of the case, the temporary residence card holder is investors who invest to establish a company in Vietnam, or employee being employed and sponsored by an organization in Vietnam.

The following shall detail the procedures to be implemented for applying for a temporary residence card in Vietnam.

I. Subjects to be Granted Temporary Residence Card

  • Issued to members of diplomatic missions, consular offices, representative offices of international organizations affiliated to the UN, representative offices of intergovernmental organizations and their spouses, children under 18 years of age, and housemaids during their term of office. (NG3)


  • Issued to people who come to work with units affiliated to Vietnam’s Communist Party; the National Assembly, the government, Central Committee of Vietnamese Fatherland Front, the People’s Supreme Court, the People’s Supreme Procuracy, State Audit Agency, Ministries, ministerial agencies, Governmental agencies, the People’s Councils, the People’s Committees of provinces. (LV1)


  • Issued to people who come to work with socio-political organizations, social organizations, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry. (LV2)


  • Issued to foreign investors in Vietnam and foreign lawyers practicing in Vietnam. (DT)


  • Issued to Managers of representative offices or projects of international organizations and foreign non-governmental organizations in Vietnam. (NN1)


  • Issued to heads of representative offices, branches of foreign traders, representative offices of other foreign economic, cultural, professional organizations in Vietnam. (NN2)


  • Issued to people who come to study or serve an internship. (DH)


  • Issued to journalists who have permanent residences in Vietnam. (PV1)


  • Issued to people who come to work. (LD)


  • Issued to foreigners that are parents, spouse, and children under 18 years of age of the foreigners issued with LV1, LV2, DT, NN1, NN2, UNIVERSITY, PV1, LD visas, or foreigners that are parents, spouse, and children of Vietnamese citizens. (TT)


VinaVisa – Support and consulting services about temporary resident card for foreigner in Vietnam


[layerslider id=”14″]


Temporary residence card of VinaVisa Customer

Processing Time: 10 working days

Service Fee:  USD 250

Required DocumentsCLICK HERE ⇐


Nội dung có hữu ích cho bạn ?

Bình chọn 5 sao nếu bạn tìm đc thông tin hữu ích!

Xếp hạng post

Chia sẻ bài viết:

Trả lời

Email của bạn sẽ không được hiển thị công khai. Các trường bắt buộc được đánh dấu *

Tìm cửa hàng
Gọi trực tiếp
Chat ngay
Chat trên Zalo