Vina Visa have been established for many years and have a very good reputation in this field. We are confident that we can satisfy your requirements, resolve all problems quickly; Our service prices are the most competitive in the market.
Visa Visa – Visa consulting service in Da Nang. We support to apply The Vietnam approval letter for the purpose : Tourism – Work – Visit Relatives – for foreigners in VietNam with fee from only 5$.
I. Vietnam Visa on arrival
– Vietnam Visa on arrival one of the best way of getting a valid visa to Vietnam, that the travelers will need to get a visa approval letter issued by the Vietnamese Government (Immigration Office) beforehand and getting a full visa sticker at Vietnam international airports upon arrival.
– At the airport, the corresponding authority will verify the details on the approval letter based on your passport and travel documents. As long as you make sure you input the correct details when applying, you will surely be granted entry upon arrival in Vietnam with the approval letter. However, it is strongly advised that you read our website and follow all the instructions carefully to avoid problems or delays at the airport.
II. How do I receive my visa approval letter?
– A colored scanned copy of the approval letter will be sent to you by email, so please make sure that you have provided us with the correct email address.
Note: the approval letter is in PDF format, so please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to open the file.
Do you require a scan of my passport scan?
– In most cases, a passport scan is not required for an online visa application. However, if the Immigration office wishes to verify the information you provide, you are required to send them a scanned copy of your passport. In such cases, we will notify you by email immediately.
What is a stamping fee and how much is it?
– The stamping fee is the fee you are required to pay at the Vietnamese airport in order to get the official visa stamped in your passport. The stamp fee must be in cash, no credit cards are accepted.
How long does it take to get the approval letter?
– Normally, the approval letter is processed and emailed you within two (2) to three (03) business days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays).
– If you submit your application and pay the fee before 12.00 pm Vietnam time on a Working day (Monday-Friday), we will send you the letter of approval by 18:00 PM on the following (next) working day.
Is there any problem if I change the airport to pick up a visa?
– It does not matter when you change the airport to pick up the visa. You can pick it up at 3 international airports such as Hanoi, Danang, and Hochiminh.
Is it ok when my visa approval letter includes many names of strangers?
– No, it is a share visa approval letter which often is issued at high season. All of these people applied for Vietnam Visa at the same time as you, therefore The Immigration Department sent these Visas with you at the same paper and the same time for saving time.
III. Vietnam visa type:
- Tourist visa
- Business visa:
You are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s)
- Full name – The same as in passport
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Date of arrival
- Type of Visa
Please email us, we will answer the problem for you. Good luck to you!
Hotline: 0899 31 3366 E-mail: email@example.com
Address: 23 Ngô Thì Sĩ, Bắc Mỹ An, Ngũ Hành Sơn, Đà Nẵng