Are you on a tourist visa?
You want to stay in Vietnam for a long time?
Are there ways to help people with tourist visas still be able to stay in Vietnam without having to leave the country?
Besides having to leave the country, how can tourists stay in Vietnam?
– Currently, All foreigners holding a tourist visa to get an extension of their temporary stay must provide the nearest air ticket. This means that the Vietnam Immigration Department will only support the extension of temporary residence for those waiting for exit. So if you want to extend your stay in Vietnam without leaving the country is impossible. So what are the ways to stay in Vietnam for a long time?
Vinavisa will give you the ways that you can do at the moment:
You have 3 options:
1/ Labor: Looking for a company in Vietnam to work. You will have to apply for a work permit and then apply for a labor temporary residence card: no more than 2 years.
- Documents you need to provide to apply for a temporary residence card: Document Here↵
- Documents you need to provide to apply for a work permit: Document Here↵
2/ Invest: Looking for a company in Vietnam to invest. After finishing the investment procedure, you must apply for a investment temporary residence card/visa( from 1 to 5 years depending on your capital in company: less 3 billion: investment visa no more than 12 months; more 3 billion and less 50 billion: TRC no more than 3 years; more 50 billion and less 100 billion: TRC no more than 5 years)
- Documents you need to provide to apply:Document Here↵
3/Relative: If you have gotten married with a Vietnamese; you can convert to Relative temporary residence card: no more than 3 years.
- Documents you need to provide to apply: Document Here↵
Please preview the documents that need to be provided here and which type of visa you want to apply for, please contact Vinavisa (hotline: 0899 31 33 66), we will assist you in preparing documents – submitting documents – getting results.
How to deliver documents with vinavisa service?
Due to the epidemic situation, the city has to be isolated, so the delivery and receipt of documents must be through the post office.
When the quarantine is over, we will receive the application directly at your place.
Wishing everyone good health, let’s overcome the covid epidemic together!